Thursday 21 February 2013

Celebrity recipes - are they actually healthy?

Just read this article, I thought it was too good not to share! See below.

One thing that always annoys me about watching cooking shows is that the chef never seems to pay any attention to nutritional guidelines. I've seen countless shows where the chef has added enough salt to their food to give most people a heart attack!

Another big issue I have is when it comes to protein content. I like to keep fit so I need to keep my protein content up! Far too many chefs plate up a pile of carbs and pass this off as a full meal! Well you're not going to be getting two tickets to the gun show eating that!

This is just my opinion and I think I'm starting to rant, but what do you think? Sound off in the comments!
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/tv-chef-cook-book-meals-are-less-healthy-than-ready-meals-8423190.html


No comments:

Post a Comment